Town and harbor with the long commercial tradition has always been an important transitory meeting place. The melting pot of different cultures, nations and religions.You are going to see the old St. Giusto church next to the medieval castle with a beautiful panoramic view, as well as the romantic Miramar castle situated on steep rocks next to the sea – a love nest of emperor Maximilian of Hapsburg and the Belgian princess Charlotte.
· Driving through Croatia and Slovenia to Italy and Trieste
· Panoramic bus ride through the town and reaching the top of San Giusto hill
· Sightseeing of the church of San Giusto, the largest Italian square Unita d’Italia and its impressive buildings like the city hall, Governor’s palace, fountains and coffee’s
· Shopping time
· Going to Miramare castle, sightseeing of the castle and its’ gardens
· Returning to Opatija
EXCURSION ORGANIZATION: May, June, July, August and October – Thursday
DEPARTURE TIME: 08:00 AM
ARRIVAL TIME: 05:00 PM
The times mentioned above are not fixed and can be changed according to the situation and traffic conditions. Departure times are from the center of Opatija. Don’t forget your passport!
· bus ride
· entrance tickets to the Miramare castle
· organization of the excursion
Price per person: 315,00 kn / 42,00 €*
* Children 0-5 years GRATIS, Children 5-12 Years 157,50 Kn /21,00 €
For more information and reservations you can contact us on +385 (0)51 343 059 or send e-mail.